Phonos is a phono preamplifier designed in VOLTAiR technology for record players using either moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) cartridges.
The equalization curve is according to RIAA and suitable for all vinyl records since 1954. The RIAA equalizer is as designed by Douglas Self.
With up to 70 dB of gain for MC cartridges and 51 dB of gain for MM cartridges Phonos belongs to the most powerful phono preamplifiers.
- 120 V rail phono preamplifier for record players
- RIAA equalization (after Douglas Self)
- Suitable for MM (Moving Magnet) and MC (Moving Coil) cartridges
- Max. preamplification gain: 51 dB (MM); 70 dB (MC)
- Capacitances for MM: Off, 150 pF, 220 pF and 330 pF
- Impedances for MC: 100, 220, 470; 2k2, 4k7 and 10 kohms
- Styroflex condensers used throughout the RIAA equalizer
- Switchable Gain: Normal, -10 dB, +4 dB
Questions on Pro-Fi Phonos RIAA Phono Preamplifier (Red)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Gold-plated RCA in- and outputs
- Audio ground connection for record player
- Switchable rumble filter (Subsonic)
- Linear power supply with toroidal transformer
- Made in Germany