The 6Appeal from Spicetone opens up a whole new world of guitar processing pedals. This pedal is a Hexaphonic (six individual inputs) guitar pedal with individual controls over each individual string. This pedal only works with Hexaphonic guitars with their specific 13-pin outputs. The 6Appeal is the only hexaphonic guitar pedal on the market with a fully analog signal path, which makes it feel and sound more organic, with a natural touch sensitivity to ones guitar playing, something often missed in digital guitar pedals.
The 6Appeal pedal gives the hexaphonic guitar an entirely new collection of timbres and tones. From percussive and sustained clean tones through singing harmonious distortion, 6Appeal offers you a whole new sonic universe.
Whether your style is complex jazz, fusion, progressive rock or even finger-picking style guitar you can explore complex and varied guitar tonalities that are quite simply unavailable from any other pedal on the market.
It can easily sound like a high-end boutique distortion pedal, but that is just the beginning. Beyond the already established world of overdrive, fuzz and distortion, this pedal can easily sound like no other.
From thick sustained distortions to harmonically complex jazz chords, the 6Appeal never gets muddied up like other classic distortions. Each string can be spatially placed in a stereo output, making the chords clearer than ever before.
- Hexaphonic distortion pedal
- Fully analog signal path
- Reduces mud in thick distorted chords
- Works only with Hexaphonic Guitars or guitars fixed with the Roland GK-3 pickup
- 6 x 24 Preset Memory Slots
- 6 Banks for Presets
- 3 footswitches and 10 illuminated pots
- Parameter Spread and Tilt (more or less effect on higher or lower strings)
- Effects can be changed per string
- Stereo filter section with adjustable resonance
- High Quality JFET opamps and alpha pots
- Made with only high-quality components
- Rugged and sturdy construction, Maritime Grade Anodized Aluminium
- Stereo, each string can have independent panning control
- Lots of LEDs for quickly monitoring the settings of the pedal
Questions on 6APPEAL Hexaphonic Guitar Effect Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Compatible with Hexaphonic guitars only
- 13-pin hexaphonic cable not included
- Power: 9V-12V, 300mA minimum
- 2.1mm plug
- Sturdy Enclosure (Maritime Grade Anodized Aluminium
- Made in Estonia, Europe
- finally Review by rorytheherb