All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Trilian from Spectrasonics is the follow up to the award winning Trilogy Bass virtual instrument. Powered by the groundbreaking STEAM engine technology, Trilian has a 34GB library, tons of tweakable features and fx, and seamless integration with Spectrasonics Omnisphere synthesizer.
The acoustic and electric bass sounds found in Trilian are sampled at an extremely high level of detail and accuracy to ensure the highest sound quality possible. Featuring over 60 unique electric basses with various articulations allow for a huge range of available sounds. The all new Acoustic Bass is superbly detailed with 4 audio channels and more than 21,000 samples to craft a seamless and powerful virtual acoustic bass instrument.
Sounds can be layered, tweaked to perfection, integrated with Omnisphere and split onto different parts of a keyboard controller. With the same arpeggiation engine found in Omnisphere, users have access to features like groove lock, where grooves can be dragged and dropped from Omnisphere or Stylus RMX's Time Designer.
Last but not least Trilian boats an arsenal of powerful effects to further sculpt sound. Trilian truly is the ultimate virtual bass synthesizer.
- Articulations for Acoustic and Electric basses include: staccato, legato, sustain, vibrato, slide up, slide down, slide up & down, gliss up, harmonics, FX squeaks, X-notes, at multiple velocities with extensive Round-Robin
- Pitched Release samples triggering , with up to 16x Round Robin samples for ultimate realism
- Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
- Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
- Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock™ for instant bass line syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
- Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user‘Custom Controls’ bring the most useful editing capabilities for each patch right to the front panel
- State of the art Browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
- Advanced MIDI Learn and Automation parameter handling
- High Definition streaming sample playback STEAM Engine technology
- Integration with Omnisphere: Trilian patches open inside Omnisphere for editing & live performance stacks (Omnisphere version 1.1 or higher required for Trilian library integration)
- Edit page offers powerful sound manipulation features: dual filters, advanced envelopes and full modulation matrix
- 8-part multitimbrality allows multiple articulations in a single plug-in with instant, seamless key-switching
- Expandable sound architecture allows user customizable patches and unique new Bass sounds
- Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide with search
- Free Tutorial Videos available online to registered users
- Integrated, full-featured FX Racks - just like Omnisphere and Stylus RMX
- Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing including amp simulators and
- compressors, EQ and reverb and delays, unique processors and more
- FX can be modulated, automated and MIDI Learned for powerful synthesis and real-time control options
New Instruments include expressive, real-time performance features:
- Intuitive, automatic selection of dynamic legato and release articulations allows for highly realistic hammer-ons,pull-offs and trills
- Extensive ‘Round-Robin‘ articulations for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Multisampled dynamic slides – realistically slide from one note to another
- Multi-channel mixing between Microphone/Amplifier and Direct outputs of each bass