All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
This Vienna Instruments Collection is a cornucopia of exotic treasures for symphonic and orchestral works. The sheer rarity of these instruments makes this collection a priceless addition to your existing palette of woodwind instruments. A special gem is the Bass flute. With its velvety, earthy sound, it expands the flute family to its lowest register, evoking mystery and depth in dramatic music.
The Oboe d'Amore is the most lyrical and eloquent member of the oboe family and was performed by our experienced oboist Markus Deuter, who was also responsible for the French Oboe.
The Heckelphone with its dark, expressive character rounds out the oboe's tenor register.
This Collection features two additions to the clarinet family as well, including the warm, full sounding Basset Horn that covers the alto / tenor registers, and the powerful, sonorous Contrabass Clarinet.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 13 articulation groups per instrument
- 40,594 samples
Questions on Special Woodwinds Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 20.6 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard