The Soundmachines NS1 Nanobridge is a breakout board meant to bridge the gap between your NS1 Nanosynth and your Eurorack system. Featuring fourteen points of format conversion between the NS1's jumper cable format and 3.5mm jacks, patching between your NS1 and Euro rig is easy.
Each channel of conversion has a "protected" and "unprotected" patch option: the protected side clips incoming signals below 0V and above 5V to guarantee that no harm is caused to your NS1 when negative voltages or voltages in excess of 5V come knocking at your door.
- Breakout board/format converter for connecting NS1nanosynth to Eurorack systems
- 14 channels of format conversion
- Incoming voltage protection clips signals below 0V and above 5V
- Four rubber feet keep your nanobridge slippage to a minimum
Questions on NS1 Nanobridge
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 14 channels of 3.5mm TS - NS1 jumper conversion