All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted.It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email wtihin one business day.
Your home studio for audio production
Sound Forge Audio Studio is perfect for recording, editing, and energizing music and sound. Digitize, repair, and restore rare records and tapes, produce podcasts and karaoke tracks, burn CDs, and render out all the right formats for playback from any source. Give your tracks high-end sonic impact with classic Sound Forge tools.
Capture your performance
Plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and capture pure audio at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz. Digitize rare vinyl LP records and tapes with the Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool, import audio from CDs, and work with audio files in a variety of popular formats including MP3 and FLAC. More about recording, editing and sharing.
Powerful editing tools
Edit and energize your sound. Give your audio tracks presence and sparkle. Balance and trim your files, and synchronize audio with video. Assemble a podcast or a DJ set. Make your own loops to use with ACID™ Music Studio. More about recording, editing and sharing.
Share your creations
Author CDs in Sound Forge Audio Studio. Burn one track at a time, or choose disc-at-once and gain full control over the pauses between tracks. Quickly convert audio files to popular formats including MP3 and FLAC. Create all the right files for the Web and your favorite portable players. More about recording, editing and sharing.
Extensive video support
Sound Forge Audio Studio makes it easy to synchronize audio with video. Import popular video formats including Windows® Media, QuickTime®, and more.
Customize audio with effects
Customize your audio with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, and reverb. VST plug-in support expands the number of effects you can apply, significantly increasing your audio processing capabilities. More about audio restoration and effects.
- VST support
- Exclusive sound effects
- Record live performances, capture audio from turntables and tape players, extract audio from CDs, and open files in a wide variety of popular formats including FLAC and MP3
- Supports high-resolution 24-bit, 192 kHz files and sound cards
- Balance levels, remove noise, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video
- Create your own music loops and samples to use with ACID Music Studio software
- Sound Forge Audio Studio includes more than 30 built-in signal and effects processors to enhance your audio projects.
- ASIO driver support
- Integrated CD layout and burning
- Export audio to portable devices
- Rip audio CDs and edit MP3s
- Customizable window layouts
- Create podcasts
- Easily remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your audio files
Questions on Sound Forge 10 Audio Studio
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email within one business day.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 3 or later), Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1 operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Supported File Formats
- AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, IVC, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime®, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, IVC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio®, PCA, RAW, RealVideo®, QuickTime, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV