All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
This Vienna Instruments Collection is the sequel to Solo Strings 1, offering all new and sonic subtleties. Solo Strings 2 contains many of the playing techniques that the first Collection includes, but played with mutes.
Playing with mutes dampens the transmission of energy from the strings to the body of the instrument and softents or darkens the sound. Muted string instruments lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements and solo parts, and provide nuanced variations to any kind of musical style with their different structure of overtones and harmonics. Only wooden mutes crafted by a special instrument maker have been used in order to fit perfectly to the bridge of each instrument.
The Solo Strings 2 Collection contains articulations such as muted short and long notes, crescendo and diminuendo variations, as well as Interval Performances like legato, portamento, and trills. Furthermore, additional Performance Legato with very long notes have been recorded for use in slower parts. Thus, every single pitch and velocity is available in 24 variations, and going the extra mile proved worthwhile!
The four soloists Christian Eisenberger, Katharina Traunfellner, Rubén Dubrovski, and Martin Deuring have invested their life's work and hard-won experience into this collection, building on their international concert performances and several years of working for the Vienna Symphonic Library. Sensitive and clear, exact and homogeneous, their performances at the Silent Stage are technically perfect and come alive again in this Vienna Instrument.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 11 articulation groups per instruments
- 43,103 samples
Questions on Solo Strings 2 Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 31 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard