The SL3 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL3 USB 2.0 interface connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to most other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes two 12˝ Serato Control Vinyl records, two Serato Control CDs, USB cable, and RCA audio cables to your mixer. An international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure continuous audio signal and easy transfer when unplugging USB between DJs.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality
- Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference
- Compact and rugged hardware design.Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback
- Bus power from USB port, or with the included external power supply
Questions on SL3 6in 6out DJ Audio Interface
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- USB 2.0
- Audio connectors: RCA
- 24bit / 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Device latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- Optional external power supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
- Size: 6.8" x 5" x 1.3"