If you want to mix with 4 decks and control Serato software the Rane Sixty-Four is the perfect mixer. Each deck can take an input from a turntable, CD player, or one of two computers connected over USB. The channels have 3-band EQs and a single knob lowpass/highpass filter and FlexFX. The FlexFX is a powerful FX routing system with built in FX, an external analog FX loop and an external USB FX loop. There are also two mic inputs with 2-band EQs.
The Sixty-Four has two built in USB audio interfaces that are 24bit 48kHz and 12 input 10 output with low latency drivers.
- Each of the two USB ports supports six stereo record and five stereo playback channels
- Two DJs can share the mixer, each running different software, for seamless set changes
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects
- External analog inserts for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue, and Flex FX assign
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls
Questions on Sixty-Four 4CH DJ Mixer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Size: 14.3"H x 12"W x 4"D
- Weight: 11.3 lb
- Power Requirement: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz 15W