The 'Shifty' pedal from Dirty Boy Pedals is a dual pedal providing a true vibrato and a hyper fuzz with 3 frequencies. Most amplifiers have tremolos not true vibratos even though they claim to be vibrato. Players can find some vintage amps that deliver true vibrato that most amps don't offer but this all new pedal gives players a beautiful, well balanced vibrato that can be added at any time. Users can also, without the fear of overloading, add the Fuzz. The Shifty's fuzz can be extremely powerful using the most usable frequencies to match user styles. And yes the Fuzz can be used on its own if so desired.
The beauty and power of Shifty should complete players' basic desires coming from a guitar pedal.
Strangely enough, bass players that have tried Shifty find it very usable when playing moody or psychedelic music or just plain fun parts.
The research on this pedal took close to a year to create and at times with very large expenses. The fine tunings have been frustrating but players will find Dirty Boy Pedals' efforts to be well worth it. Dirty Boy Pedals are very happy with the results and hope all their players are too!
- Dirty Boy Pedals Shifty Dual True Vibrato and Hyper Fuzz Pedal
- Beautiful Well-Balanced True Vibrato - not a glorified Tremolo
- Extremely powerful Fuzz independent of the Vibrato effect when needed featuring 3 frequencies
- Vibrato Controls: Speed, Depth, ON/OFF, LED Indication
- Fuzz Controls: Fuzz Amount, Level, Frequency, LED Indication
- Handmade with hand-wired circuits, hand painted boxes, hand-cut stickers, etc.
Questions on Shifty Dual Fuzz Vibrato Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Supply: 9V DC Center Negative (not included) or 9V Battery Operation