The Sputnik Selector is a voltage controlled selecting switch that can be gate/clock controlled. This module can function as a four step sequencer if static voltages are fed into the inputs. Audio can also be fed into the inputs for sequencing four different sounds.
- 4 inputs with LEDs (lit when active)
- 2-4 step selector switch
- Up, down and random selector switch
- Jumper on back of PCB replaces "up" mode with "pendulum"
- Manual trigger and reset buttons as well as input jacks
- Regular output as well as inverted output
- Perfect companion to 5-Step Voltage Source (expands to 20 steps) and 16-Step Voltage Source (expands to 64 steps)
Questions on Selector Sequential Switch - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6 HP
- Depth: ~50 mm
- Current Draw: TBA