RYO's VC Sequener is a standard 8-stage sequencer with some nice tricks up its sleeve. In addition to traditional forward/reverse clock modes, the "VC" mode allows use of a control voltage to address the sequencer's individual stages, allowing easy creation of complex nonlinear sequences.
Additionally, the VC Sequencer can be clocked at any rate across the entire audio range, allowing impressive performance as a graphical lo-fi waveform generator.
- 8 step sequencer in Eurorack format
- Clock and reset inputs
- Forward and reverse clock modes
- VC mode for voltage controllable stage addressing
- Works at audio rates for use as a graphic VCO
Questions on VC Sequencer (Assembled) - 10HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 10hp
- Depth: <45 mm with power cable
- Current draw: 22mA @ +12V / 11mA @ -12V