RYO Penta is ready to put an odd swing in your step. Switchable between three, four, and five stages, the Penta is a simple sequencer for odd applications.
Interesting enough as it is, the circuit boards also feature solder pads that allow expansion to add gate outputs from each step and a hold input that hangs the sequencer at the current step when an input gate goes high.
- Switch for number of stages: 3, 4, or 5
- Five knobs for each stage's output voltage (0-5V)
- LED indicators for active step
- Reset and clock inputs
Questions on Penta Sequencer (Assembled) - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 4hp
- Depth: 39mm with power cable
- Current draw: 6mA @ +12V / 1 mA @ -12V