RYO Paths is a sequential switch with advanced routing, clock and voltage control options. Offering seperate reverse and forward clock inputs, multiple outputs, and even voltage control over position, Paths is capable of more than the typical sequential switch.
By constantly shuffling its inputs between all of its outputs, Paths becomes a circular signal router. This can be particularly useful when rerouting one input to different destinations at different times, or when swapping sound sources between multiple destinations.
When in CV mode, the Rev and Fwd inputs accept control voltages. These voltages are summed together to "scan" the switch stages under voltage control.
Paths is a flexible take on a classic circuit, and brings new means of control and new points of interest to the age-old matter of efficient signal routing.
- 4:4 cycling sequential switch
- Manual control and gate inputs for Reverse advance, Forward advance, Hold, and Reset
- Switchable between 2, 3, and 4 steps
- VC mode for voltage controllable scanning / addressing
- VC inputs enable full wave and half wave rectification, respectively
Questions on Paths Sequential Switch (Assembled) - 8HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 8hp
- Depth: 46mm
- Current draw: 30mA @ +12V / 8mA @ -12V