NOTE: This is for a DIY project and will require assembly. Listing includes PCB + FRONT PANEL + ALL NECESSARY COMPONENTS TO ASSEMBLE. This is a full kit.
Due to the nature of DIY projects, no returns allowed on kits that have been attempted to be assembled or with missing components.
The RYO Optodist is an optocoupler-based distortion with a distinctive character and plucky CV response. Good for everything from adding a subtle crispness to absolute devastation, the Optodist is a great, colorful way to add some grit to your sound.
With CV over gain and a peculiar LED-based signal limiter, an enormous number of sounds can be achieved with the turn of a knob and flick of a switch.
- Optocoupler-based distortion for Eurorack
- Dedicated input level and gain knobs
- Gain CV input with dedicated attenuator
- Switchable LED-based signal limiter
Questions on Optodist Distortion Full DIY Kit - 6HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 6hp
- Depth: <35 mm with power cable
- Current draw: 15mA @ +12V / 15mA @ -12V
- See build documentation here