NOTE: This is for a DIY project and will require assembly. Listing includes PCB + FRONT PANEL + ALL NECESSARY COMPONENTS TO ASSEMBLE. This is a full kit.
Due to the nature of DIY projects, no returns allowed on kits that have been attempted to be assembled or with missing components.
The RYO NOR/OR is old-school logic in 4hp. With normalization between all of its sections, it is easy to apply gates to any set of inputs for interesting rhythmic variations and gate sequences based on the relationship between all input signals.
The RYO Boolean Logic series is all based on old school resistor-transistor-logic, using all discrete components to perform their duties. The nonlinear behaviors of these devices makes them great for experimentation with straining the logic circuit beyond its typical performance capacity for interesting waveshaping, distortion, and more.
- Individual NOR and OR logic sections
- Output of each section is normalized to the input of the next for easy implementation
- All discrete signal path for old-school logic performance
Questions on Logic NOR/OR Full DIY Kit - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 4hp
- Depth: 45 mm
- Current draw: 14-28mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12V
- See build documentation here