Calling the Seaboard Rise from Roli the next step in the evolution of keyed instruments wouldn't do it justice. The Seaboard Rise is very much its own instrument. With 5 levels of expression packed into its slim structure, including polyphonic aftertouch, glide (for pitch or other parameters), velocity, up and down slide, and lift (detects how fast the keys are released), the Roli Seaboard Rise is a truly unique and expressive instrument. On top of all the expressive features, the Seaboard rise also sports long battery life, MIDI over bluetooth as well as USB and a pedal input. The Seaboard Rise also comes bundled with software that allows users to take full advantage of its incredible expressiveness right out of the box.
- 49-note USB controller with 5D touch keybed
- Keywave playing surface allows you to slide between notes and use unique playing techniques
- Supports wireless MIDI via Bluetooth
- Supports polyphonic pitch bend and aftertouch
- Control pedal input offers even more expressive potential
- Reassuringly rugged with all-metal construction
- Comes with Equator software synthesizer (Mac)
Questions on Seaboard RISE 49 Key USB MIDI Controller
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Keywaves
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" continuous control pedal
- MIDI I/O: USB/Bluetooth
- USB: 1 x USB Type A, 1 x USB Type B
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or higher, 8GB RAM recommended
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8 or later, iOS
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: Internal rechargeable battery via USB / optional 9-12V 2A DC port
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 32.8"
- Depth: 8.3"
- Weight: 12.13 lbs.