For those looking to faithfully replicate the processed vocal sounds achieved in the studio, the Roland VT-3 is here to answer those prayers. The Vocoder offers users a way to quickly and conveniently process their vocals in real time, with dedicated controls for Pitch and Formant Shape, onboard Reverb, and a Wet/Dry fader, and a Bypass button.
The vocoder can make voices sound like the standard “robot”, but can also transform a voice into a synthesizer, process synth bass, and produce excellent lo-fi sounds. In addition to VP-330 inspired vocoder sounds, the VT-3 also excels at Pop and Electro-style sounds with its two Auto-Pitch effects and does not require a keyboard for standard operation.
- Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
- Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
- Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- Save three favorite settings for instant recall
- Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
- Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Questions on Aira VT-3 Voice Transformer Vocoder
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN -40 to -12 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance: MIC IN (Rear): 4.4 k ohms, MIC IN (Front): 2.2 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- PHONES: 24 ohms
- Scene Memory: 3
- Voice Changer: Pitch, Formant, Robot, Character
- Character Type: DIRECT, AUTO PITCH1, AUTO PITCH2, VOCODER, SYNTH, LEAD, BASS, MEGAPHONE, RADIO, SCATTER
- Effect Type: REVERB
- Controllers: Pitch slider, Formant slider, Mix Balance slider, Reverb slider, Character knob, Robot button, Bypass button, Phantom switch, Select switch
- Indicator: Peak indicator
- Connectors: MIC IN jack (Rear): XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max). MIC IN jack (Rear): 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced). MIC IN jack
- (Front): Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power). PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type. OUT jacks: 1/4-inch phone type. USB port: USB type B (Audio).
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type. DC IN jack.
- USB Audio,
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 380 mA
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC adaptor
- Width: 210 mm 8-5/16 inches
- Depth: 175 mm 6-15/16 inches
- Height: 57 mm 2-1/4 inches
- Weight: 690 g 1 lbs. 9 oz.