The TR-09 Rhythm Composer is an updated and miniature version of the classic Roland TR-909 drum machine that stays loyal to the classic sounds we all know and love. The TR-09 features the same layout and user interface as the original, as well as being power by Roland's analog circuit behavior engine to allow for precision control of the sounds being produced.
The TR-09 may now be in the boutique line of products from Roland, but it still packs the same huge punch as the older, classic, full sized big brother.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write and play modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
Here we demo the new Roland Boutique offerings, the TR-09 and TB-03. No effects or gimmicks here, just straight up banging techno and acid to show you what these boxes really sound like in action!
Questions on Boutique TR-09 Rhythm Composer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- User Memory: Patterns - 96 (2 banks x 3 groups x 16 patterns); Tracks - 8 (2 banks x 4 tracks); Kit - 1
- Steps: 16 steps with 16 sub steps
- Power: USB bus power; Batteries (AA x 4)
- Size: 308mm x 130mm x 51mm (12-1/8" x 5-1/8" x 2-1/16")
- Weight: 980 g (2 lbs. 3 oz.)