As a part of the Roland System-500 system, there's great flexibility and power within this module. With a high quality build and a surprisingly affordable price point, the System-500 modules make a great addition or centerpiece for any modular system.
Roland System-500 540 Modular 2 Envelope LFO is an outstanding multi-use modulation source. The System-500 540 boasts two seperate ADSR envelope sections to produce variable voltages for use with other Eurorack systems, sych as a filter, VCA, or oscillator. The different sections are capable of being triggered in three ways - externally, internally, or manually - with unique jacks for each envelope, as well as having an inverted output. The 540 also features a VC LFO with five waveform outputs.
- Dual ADSR Envelopes and built in LFO
- Manual push buttons for tactile performance
- Toggle switch to loop the envelope, creating a complex LFO
- Toggle switch between Fast and Slow envelope lengths
- External Gate/Trigger inputs
- Square, Triangle, Saw, Ramp, and Sine waves outputs
- Frequency control knob with CV input for LFO
Questions on System-500 540 Dual Envelope Generator + LFO
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 2-5/16", 58mm
- Current Draw: 85mA@+12V, 50mA@-12V