As a part of the Roland System-500 system, there's great flexibility and power within this module. With a high quality build and a surprisingly affordable price point, the System-500 modules make a great addition or centerpiece for any modular system.
The Roland System-500 530 Modular VCA is a fully analog voltage controller amplifier featuring two independent voltage controlled amplifiers for modifying the loudness of audio signals. Each VCA is equipped with three sliders to act as an input mixer, three sliders to act as a CV mixer, and a selector switch for both linear and exponential gain response modes.
- Dual VCA with Mixing capabilities
- Three inputs for Audio and three inputs for CV control for both VCA's
- The original volume is controlled by the Initial knob
- Toggle switches between Linear and Exponential amplitude control
Questions on System-500 530 Dual VCA + Mixer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 2-5/16", 58mm
- Current Draw: 50mA@+12V, 35mA@-12V