Robbie is Blue's Class-A discrete tube microphone and instrument preamplifier. All of the technical quality and design innovation that goes into our line of award-winning microphones has been engineered into making Robbie the finest tube preamp available today. With no ICs and only the highest-quality discrete components from input to output, Robbie is one of the quietest (-131 dB EIN @ 50 ohms) and most detailed (THD 0.006%) tube preamps available today. It features audiophile-grade ultra low noise metal film resistors and polystyrene capacitors, and provides the user with the best of both worlds: an electronically-balanced, fully discrete input stage, tube gain stage (ECC88 twin triode), and an electronically-balanced solid-state output stage.
- Single-Channel tube mic/instrument preamp.
- 10Hz-100kHz frequency response.
- Discrete Class A design with no ICs.
- Super-quiet, with low THD.
- 34dB of headroom.
Questions on Robbie Mic Tube-Preamp
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Preamp Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: Yes
- Compression: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Digital Inputs: No Digital Inputs
- Digital Outputs: No Digital Outputs
- Other I/O: No Other I/O
- Computer Connectivity: No Computer Connectivity
- Height: 5.25"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Width: 8.25"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ROBBIE PREAMP