The Babyface Pro is a 24-Channel, 192 kHz bus-powered professional USB 2.0 Audio Interface. With newly designed analog and digital circuits, the Babyface Pro is one of the most high-end yet portable interfaces on the market. With a newly designed space-saving XLR input, and dual headphone outputs with adjusted gain stages, the Babyface Pro guarantees pristine sonic results no matter what type of headphone is used.
There are two digital preamps that provide +48V phantom power for condenser microphones. Both preamps contain 76 dB of gain, adjustable in steps of 1 dB, to bump up even the lowest level microphones.
The Babyface Pro's power situation is ideal - it can be powered on USB 3 bus power and most USB 2 ports, with no degradation in any technical specification. This makes the Babyface Pro perfect for mobile studios.
- 192 kHz sample rate
- USB Powered
- 12 Input and 12 Output channels
- 4 x Analog Inputs (Mic, Line, Instrument)
- 4 x Analog Outputs (2 x XLR, 2 x Phones)
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical1 x MIDI I/O1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)Digital Gain control on all inputs76dB of Gain per channelSeparate outputs for high and low impedance headphones
Questions on Babyface Pro Audio Interface
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Class Compliant USB, no proprietary drivers required
- FPGA Chip, configurable by user
- SteadyClock jitter reduction
- Weight: 680 g ( 1.5 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 108 x 35 x 181 mm (4.25" x 1.4" x 7.1")