Returns and Replacements
Returns are simple and easy! Please follow the steps below to return your item.
For all returns:
Follow the steps below and fill out our return form here
- Contact us through our return form to obtain an RMA number (Return Authorization).
- Include your RMA number in your package or write it on the box.
- Send your order with its original box, all cables, manuals, and accessories in the exact condition you received them. Please open and handle the new item carefully to avoid any damage.
- Use a trackable shipping service to send your order back to us (we recommend insuring packages and saving the tracking number for your records).
- Pack your item well to avoid damage during shipping. Keep in mind that the goods technically belong to you until we receive them. You will be liable for any loss or damage during shipping.
- Please follow the additional instructions for domestic, international, and used items.
- After you complete all steps from our instructions, hang tight! We have a team of professionals that will take care of the rest.
Note: Returns on new items must be postmarked within 30 days after delivery. Returns on used, demo, and B-stock items must be postmarked within 14 days after delivery.
For domestic returns:
- Follow steps 1–7 as listed above.
- If your item is not faulty and was shipped to you for free, the cost of the return delivery will be deducted from your refund.
- We will pay for return shipping for faulty items.
For international returns:
- Follow steps 1-7 listed above (plus any additional instructions you will get with your RMA number).
- The return costs (shipping and insurance) must be covered by you.
- Important: Make sure to write "RETURN TO SELLER" on your return label to avoid duties and taxes on your return.
- Note: We reserve the right to refuse any package that is sent with duties and taxes or deduct the cost from your refund or credit.
- The cost of the order originally sent to you will not be credited to your account.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or other fees on international returns or replacements.
Used items returns:
- Follow steps 1-7 listed above (plus any additional instructions you will get with your RA number).
- Report any issues (damages, loss of parts, etc) with your item within three business days after your order is delivered.
- Do not attempt to open items, fix, or change parts without obtaining an authorization from one of our team members.
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Special order items
- Personal items including but not limited to: headphones, microphones, etc.
Frequently asked questions:
What if my item was damaged when it arrived?
We ship around the world and pack our items extremely well. However if your box arrives damaged please complete the following steps:
- If the package is delivered to you with visible damage, please have the carrier notate this.
- Unpack your item and check your order. Often times boxes get minor wear and tear during shipping, while the goods inside stay protected and undamaged.
- If there is any visible damage to the item you ordered, please take clear, high resolution photos of the damage to the item, box, and/or packing materials.
- Please report any item damage or abnormalities - such as physical damage, rattling from inside the item, or improper functionality.
- Email us at email@example.com and include all photos, a damage description, and an order number in your email.
- We will respond within 1-2 business days with further details.
What if my item is not working properly or is defective?
All used gear is thoroughly tested before it's sold, we rarely have any issues. All new gear comes tested directly from the manufacturers and should operate as intended. However if you receive your order and something is not functional, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you are using the proper power supply.
- Make sure you are powering your item with proper voltage (if you are outside the U.S.). Some items have a switch on the back, an internal voltage switch, or require a voltage converter. If you are unsure, please contact us before powering up the item.
- For technical support, contact us and one of our experienced professionals will help troubleshoot your issue.
- For technical issues with a new item, please contact the manufacturer's technical support
- If your issue is not resolved, follow the steps to return or exchange your item by obtaining an RMA number.
When your order is received:
- We will inspect your returned item to determine if the above conditions are met.
- In case of any issues with your returned item, we will contact you via email or phone.
- In the situation that your returned item arrives in different condition than we sent it (damaged, loss of parts, etc), we will deduct a fee to bring the item value to its original condition.
- We will email you a confirmation of your refund, credit memo, or replacement tracking number.
- All orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- We generally charge a 15% restocking fee under certain conditions that a fee can be waived, reduced or increased.
- All gear must be retuned in the same condition it was received and include all original accessories.
- Failure to return the item in the same condition will result in a restocking fee.