The Retro Mechanical Labs ‘Pedal and a Gun’ overdrive and distortion pedal is a new take on an old classic. Born of many hours of listening to the Blues, this pedal embodies those by-gone eras, when all that musicians needed was a guitar and a Pedal and a Gun.
The Pedal and a Gun combines an overdriven tube sound with with a high-gain boost control along with clean, buffered-signal features designed to help users get that perfect tone on stage or in the studio. With three traditional knobs for Volume (Output), Tone (Pedal) and Gain (Gun), this gives a familiar driven tone. This pedal also offers an additional gain boost (Recoil) that can be dialed in for even more drive and aggression! However, Pedal and a Gun isn’t all about that gain.. The Pedal and a Gun offers two clean buffered signals for recording clean tracks and dialing in more clean tone for better articulation. The “Mix” knob allows the user to dial in a boosted clean signal with the driven signal for better articulation and tone options. The volume on the boosted signal is fixed. A secondary output (output B) offers a clean buffered out to a separate pedal chain, board or amp. The LED functions as both power indicator and meter and responds to your playing.
- Blues Tones for every musician
- Output Level Control
- Pedal Tone Control – also controls secondary gain knob (Tuning Knob to the left limits gain on secondary control, turning to the right adds it in)
- Gun Primary Gain Amount Control
- Recoil Secondary Gain Amount Control – Greatly increases gain and volume output and feedback will occur when both ‘Recoil’ and ‘Pedal’ knobs are turned up to their maximum settings
- Mix Amount Control – between gain signal and clean boosted signal – Boosted volume is fixed and unaffected by output control
- Primary Output for Distortion Signal
- Output B – Clean buffered signal out useful for linking secondary effects to a clean signal, a separate amp or board inputs (inactive when pedal is turned off)
Questions on Pedal And A Gun Distortion Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: 9V DC Center Negative 150mA+ (Not Included)
- Black Aluminum Enclosure
- Hand Build and Wired in Portland Oregon