A hybrid distortion box combines classic diode distortion (germanium) and a ladder filter with a bit of a gritty transistor and op amp distortion.
The 432k is all about blending your signal. You can mix a classic diode fuzz distortion with a more clean, slightly over driven signal that is sent through a vintage transistor gain stage. You can then run that signal through a high gain transistor distortion and then an Op Amp distortion. So if you wanted to maintain the warmth of your audio signal while mixing in some destruction that is what this box is designed for. A ladder filter with adjustable resonance at the beginning of the chain helps shape tone for the perfect distortion. The high cut and low cut controls are pre-clean mix!
Not just for guitars! This works wonderfully on keyboards and soft synths. The 432k has enough gain output you can use it for reamping pre-recorded audio signals directly back into your mixer.
- Sound: Classic buzz saw distortion to gritty industrial - Acid keyboard leads. Huge grand full frequency in your face bass - Super high gain is possible
- Knob controls: “Distortion”, “Filter”, "Resonance" and "Clean" level, Transistor Gain, Op Amp Gain - Output/saturation gain
- Switch controls: Foot switch: True Bypass, panel toggle switch: Full tone/Low Cut
- Meter: Respond to your playing, reflects input signal *not scientifically
- Recommendations: Best for recording keyboards, guitars - Perfect for sound design
- 18V DC Center Negative 150mA+ Power Supply Included
Questions on 432K Distortion Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: 18V DC Center Negative 150mA+ (Included)
- Hand Build and Wired in Portland Oregon
- Wood Box Enclosure