The Rainger FX ‘Dr Freakenstein’s Dwarf Bitch’ mini-pedal does everything the original ‘Dwarf’ does and more. Adjusting the trimpot through a baseplate port changes the Dwarf Bitch from regular Dwarf behavior into full on fuzz-bleep weirdness and rhythmic oscillation – present at the start and end of each note. The Dwarf Bitch ‘Tone’ pot sets the ‘Bitch Pitch’ from a low square wave up to very high while the Igor controller works as usual (press with foot or hand) and the noise gate is still in effect. Adjusting the trimpot the other way takes the tone back to standard setting.
This hugely exciting new pedal does massive gated fuzz sounds, hi-pass filter/phasers, bit-crushers, downward pitch- change (user tuned), controllable ‘proto synth’ oscillation tones, and comes in a custom-designed steel enclosure.
- Monster distortion in a mini package
- Harmonic overtones controlled either by knob, or by Igor- a unique dual-sensitivity foot-controlled pressure pad
- Comes with an Igor foot-controller - with two available pressure sensitivities
- Extra trimpot - adjusted by screwdriver (not supplied) - for full-on fuzz-bleep weirdness!
- Built-in noise gate
- Hi/Lo intensity button
- Volume thumbwheel
- All sockets on top end panel – No side sockets taking up pedalboard space
- True bypass
Questions on Dr Freakenstein’s Dwarf Bitch Micro Distortion & FX Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- 1.6” Width (41.5mm)
- DC 9V Power center negative (not included)
- Black leatherette paint finish for extra protection
- True Bypass Switching and LED Indication