The RT-451 Dual Multimode Filter from Radikal Technologies has two separate analog filters in one module for individual filter assignments or stereo operation. The module design is based around the state of the art Spectralis Multimode Filter circuit.
Warm and vintage style low resonance settings and aggressive, modern high resonance sounds - the RT-451 does it all. This filter produces the kind of earthshaking low end sine oscillations that are ideal for all kinds of electronic kick sounds or super low sub bass drones useful for Drum & Bass music. Both filters have switchable lowpass, highpass and bandpass functions. The toggle switches mix the different filter functions together and route them to the output.
- 2x 12dB multimode filters with lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch
- Resonance settings up to self oscillation
- 1 volt/octave tracking over multiple octaves at self oscillation
- 2 cv inputs for cutoff modulation with cv inversion for each filters
- 1 cv input for resonance modulation with cv inversion for each filter
- Cv inputs of filter one are automapped to filter two if no jack is inserted at filter two
- Two signal inputs with independent gain control
- Independent filter outputs
Questions on RT-451 Dual Multimode Filter - 32HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power consumption: 12 Volt, 80 mA; -12 Volt, 80 mA; 5 Volt, 0 mA
- Size: 3HE, 32HP, 50mm depth