The BigShot SW2 Slingshot is a 2-channel universal remote control footswitch that can be used to replace two amplifier foot switches and combine their main functions with a single pedal.
This is of primary importance for pedalboard users that always find themselves short on space. Both latching and pulse outputs are supported enabling the SW2 to control both older amps with contact closure style channel switching and newer amps with electronic pulse sensing. These options are augmented by the 'LINK' function that can gang both remote commands onto either foot switch. This could, for instance, switch both amp channels in a stereo rig from a clean rhythm to a distorted lead channel with one single foot stomp. No tap dancing!
For Tonebone pedal users, the SW2 provides a compact Slingshot™ remote switching controller that can be used to remotely switch amp heads ( Headbone ) or speaker cabinets ( Cabbone ). When combined with guitar amps, the switching capabilities are huge!
- Universal foot switch for two amps or devices
- Link feature to switch both amps at same time
- Latching or pulse output to work with all amps
- Switches other Slingshot™ equipped devices
Questions on BigShot SW2 Slingshot Remote Control
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Circuit type: active proprietary switching circuit
- Open / Closed switch: Sets switching status independently for R-1 and R-2
- Latch / Pulse switch: Sets switching type independently for R-1 and R-2
- Link switch: 3-position switch:
- Off - no link
- R1 - links R-2 with R-1
- R1 - links R-1 with R-2
- Footswitches: Heavy-duty high-cycle:
- Power requirement: 9 VDC - 40ma center negative
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)