Apogee Quartet is the ultimate desktop audio interface and studio control center for professional recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and studio control in a compact desktop form factor, Quartet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 4 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O, ESS Sabre32 DAC technology and monitor controls. Now, Quartet includes the industry’s most popular plugin bundle, Waves Gold - an $800 value comprising 35 essential plugins that bring a wealth of mixing and mastering power to your studio. Take advantage of Quartet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Waves and Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Quartet’s 4 Combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Expand your system with 8 additional inputs via Quartets optical (ADAT/SMUX) digital IN. Quartet also includes 8 analog outputs - 6 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output. You can control up to 3 pairs of speakers or set Quartet up for 5.1 surround monitoring.
Customers who purchase Apogee ONE, Duet, Quartet or Ensemble new after April 4, 2016 can register their product and receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher* that can be used towards their next Waves plugin purchase. These offers can even be applied to any special deals from Waves, giving you the ability to save up to thousands of dollars on tools that give you uncompromising sound quality.
*Voucher may be redeemed for up to 50% toward any bundle or upgrade, or up to 25% toward any plugin, off the price at the time of redemption. This Voucher may not be combined with multiple plugin discounts. Vouchers can only be used for one order and do not carry a remaining balance. Multiple vouchers may not be combined.
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 8 analog outputs - 6 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX).
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
Questions on Quartet Audio Interface (iOS/MAC)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- USB 2.0
- USB 2.0 to Lightning Connector for iOS devices
- 24-bit/192 kHz
- 4 x XLR/TRS combo
Maximum Input Level
- Microphone: +20 dBu
- Line: +20 dBu
- Instrument: +14dBu
- 6 x 1/4" TRS line
- 1 x 1/4" TRS headphone
- 2 x TOSLink
- 1 x ADAT/SMUX optical (8-channels @ 44.1 to 96 kHz)
- 1 x BNC Wordclock Out
- 1 x USB Type-A MIDI I/O
- 1 x USB mini
- Up to 75 dB of gain
- EIN: 128 dB, unweighted @ 60 dB, 150Ω input
- Input Impedance: 3kΩ
- Maximum Input Level +4 dBu Reference: +20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level -10 dBV Reference: +6 dBV
- Input Impedance: 5kΩ
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, > +/-0.2 dB @ 44.1 kHz
- Relative THD + N: -106 dB @ 96 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB, A-weighted
- Hi-Z Load: Input Impedance: >2MΩ
- Phantom Power: 48V individually selectable
- Maximum Output Level +4 dBu Reference: +20 dBu
- Maximum Output Level -10 dBV Reference: +6 dBV
- Line Output Impedance: 90Ω
- Maximum Output Level Headphones: 19 dBu
- Headphone Output Impedance: 30Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, > +/- 0.05 dB @ 44.1 kHz
- Relative THD+N: -113 dB @ 96 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 123 dB, A-weighted
- 2 x High-resolution OLED displays
- Apogee controller knob
- 6 x Touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- 3 x Assignable touchpads to control Mute Outputs, Dim Outputs, Sum to Mono, Clear Meters, Engage Speaker Set (allows monitoring of up to 3 pairs of speakers)
- 9~16V DC via included universal external power supply
Mac System Requirements
- Intel Mac 1.5 GHz or faster
- OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.4 or greater
- 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended)
- Available USB port
iOS System Requirements
- iOS 7
- Lightning dock connector (Cable included)
iOS Device Compatibility
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPhone 5
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 4th generation (requires optional Lightning to 30-pin adapter)
- iPhone 4 (requires optional Lightning to 30-pin adapter)
- iPhone 4s (requires optional Lightning to 30-pin adapter)
- iPad 3rd generation (requires optional Lightning to 30-pin adapter)
- iPad 2 (requires optional Lightning to 30-pin adapter)
- iPad (requires optional Lightning to 30-pin adapter)
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Final Cut
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
- Digital Performer
- Studio One