Kemper Profiler Rack & Remote
The Kemper Profiler Rack Modeling Preamp allows you to use the best amps in the world, no matter where you are. The Profiler comes stock with hundreds of amps and rigs already onboard. Pro musicians and engineers in top studios around the globe have profiled the highest quality selection of factory rigs to grant you access to the rarest and finest amps.
The Kemper Profiler Rack edition is cased in a 19" box, with 8 stages of effect slots in addition to the amp stack. Four stomp effects can be placed before the amp stack, and two more can be placed after. The last processes are a dedicated delay / reverb section offering spillover, so the sonic tail is not cut when you change rigs. Most other effects offer optional ducking to control the effect intensity just by playing dynamically.
Whether you use the Kemper Profiler in the recording studio to profile amps to take home with you, or if you're rocking on stage using the exact same sound on your record without needing huge amp setups, or if you're just jamming at home, it provides you a way to use world-class amps and rigs in a 3 slot 19" rack design.
The Profiler Remote is the perfect controller for the Profiler Rack. It provides all the most essential controls accessible via foot, so one can adjust settings while playing the guitar. The intuitive design makes it easy to administer, program and control without any complex MIDI knowledge or data sheets. The bright and large display is meant to be seen from standing level, clearly presenting the chosen settings. Its sturdy construction has it prepared for a lifetime worth of stomping and kicking. The five buttons can select between the programmed "Rigs", with other macro settings adjustable using a bank system. It also provides features such as a tuner, tap tempo in, and a Looper effect.
The Remote is connected via Ethernet, and no extra power is needed for it. Up to four expression pedals can be plugged into the Remote, providing even further control over the parameters. A guitar player's dream rig.
Profiling Rack & Remote Features
- The Stack: Amplifier Section, EQ Section, Cabinet Section
- The Effects: Virtual Stomp Boxes, External Effects, Master Section
- The Connections: Input Stage, Output Stage, Ground Lifts
- Amp Definition parameter determines whether the Profile leans more towards a vintage or modern character - increasing this parameter intensifies the touch response of the virtual tubes.
- Power Sagging parameter lets the tubes breathe with individual playing styles - damped strings will have more "chug," and clean picked notes will cut through better when the playing volume is reduced.
- Pick parameter controls the attack of the pick independently of the gain setting, even through heavy distortion.
- Amp Compressor will sustain the clean guitar when playing soft, but lets the distorted sound through, unprocessed, when reverting back to normal playing volume.
- Cabinet Voicing parameters provide access to the character of the cabinet - the size of the virtual cabinet can be changed, the bass resonance tuned, or the tonal character controlled in creative ways
Questions on Profiler Rack Modeling Preamp & Remote
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS phone (front panel), 1 x XLR Return, 1 x 1/4" TRS phone Return, 1 x 1/4" TRS phone Alternate Input, 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
- Outputs: 2 x XLR Master, 2 x 1/4" TS phone Master, 1 x 1/4" TS phone Monitor, 1 x 1/4" TS phone Direct Out/Send, 1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF, 1 x 1/4" TRS phone Headphone
- Other Connectors: 2 x 1/4" TRS phone Switch/Pedal, 1 x USB Type A, 1 x USB Type B, 1 x RJ45 Network
- MIDI: 3 x 5-pin DIN In/Out/Thru
- Power Requirements : 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 8.66 x 5.47" (48.3 x 22 x 13.9 cm)
- Weight: 11.02 lb (5.00 kg)