The Kenton Pro-DCB brings instant MIDI to those much-loved instruments, the Juno-60 and Jupiter-8.
As well as offering control of notes (and program change on Jupiter-8), the interface also has output sockets for filter control and arpeggio clocking. In addition, it boasts a built-in programmable LFO and works both ways (ie. it's bi-directional), so your Juno can be used as a master keyboard if required. We think that you'll find this the most comprehensive MIDI-DCB converter available today, and it's fast too.
You may need 2 x 3.5mm mono jack to 1/4" mono jack leads for Clock and VCF. DCB Cable is included.
Remember to select the correct unit for your make and model of synth
- Juno-60 always has a 14 pin DCB connector
- Juno-6 fitted with Kenton DCB socket upgrade also has 14 pin DCB connector
- Jupiter-8 must have an existing DCB (14 pin) or OP-8 (20 pin) connector
- SOME JUPITER 8's DON'T HAVE DCB
- MIDI In/Out and Thru Sockets
- Aux output (for VCF or VCA control)
- Clock Output (for syncing the arpeggiator)
- Fully programmable, MIDI syncable, built-in LFO with 9 waveshapes, including S&H.
- DCB socket (for connection to keyboard)
- Settings stored in non-volatile memory
Questions on Pro DCB MK3 MIDI to DCB Converter (14 PIN)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: 9-15V DC
- Dimensions: 167 x 97 x 40 mm
- Weight: 600g
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- Analog Outputs: Clock (0-5V) Aux (0-12.5V)
- Digital Inputs: DCB (In and Out)