The Praxis Electronics Snake Charmer Out is an elegant solution for connecting your Eurorack modular synthesizer to external recording equipment, live consoles, and more. Acting as an output level attenuator, level meter, and 8 x 3.5mm to DB25 converter, the Snake Charmer Out makes integrating your Euro system into a studio setting easier than ever.
Each channel offers an level attenuator with embedded peak level LED so that you can tame your Euro signals into a usable range for all of your line-level gear. The module includes a female pin header to female DB25 ribbon cable to enable connection to outside gear.
- 8-channel 3.5mm to DB25 converter
- Converts to +4dBU line level
- 20Vpp headroom
- Attenuators per channel with peak level indicators for taming your output signal levels
- Includes ribbon to DB25 connector for attaching to rear of module
- Optional front panel mount for DB25 connector available
Questions on Snake Charmer Out - 12HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Panel width: 12hp
- Minimum current draw: 65mA @ +12V / 65mA @ -12V
- Typical current draw, audio on all 8 channels: 125mA @ +12V / 92mA @ -12V
- Maximum current draw: 180mA @ +12V / 92mA @ -12V