The Polyrhythm by AVP Synth is an all analog dual filter and phaser with an LFO, made from authentic Soviet components. It has 8 knobs, 5 switches with which you can control the parameters of the sound. Both filters are made of components and circuitry in accordance with well-known Soviet synthesizers (Polivoks and Ritm 2), produced in the USSR back in the 1980s.
It is possible to use the filters separately as well as routing them into each other to create more advanced filtering.
- Voltage Controlled Filters (VCF): two types - POLY and RHYTHM
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO): one - triangle
- Audio inputs: two; mono jack socket for 6.3mm
- Audio outputs: three; mono jack socket for 6.3mm
- CV inputs: two; mono jack socket for 6.3mm
- Controls: 8 knobs, 5 switches
Questions on PolyRhythm Dual Analog Filter + Phaser
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Plastic black case
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: L33xW87xH55 (cm)
- Power supply: 12V AC power adapter (supplied free with the package)
- Voltage: 220 V, voltage transformer is needed if you live in an area with 110 V standard