All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The PolyKB captures the sound and spirit of the legendary RSF PolyKobol Analog synthesizer, including one of its most stunning features : A continuous morphing Oscillator, which can be fully modulated by many sources.
- two aliasing-free morphing oscillators: from triangle to pulse, through saw.
- One 4 poles low pass self oscillating filter
- two envelope generators (ADSR)
- two MIDI synced LFO
- One MIDI synced Sample and Hold
- One 128 steps polyphonic sequencer
- One arpeggiator (monophonic and polyphonic)
- Chorus, delay, phaser and EQ effects
- Mono/Unison/Poly playing mode with up to 16 voices of polyphony
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
Questions on PolyKB II Morphing Oscillator Soft Synth
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
- System Requirements
- The PolyKB is available with the following formats (32 and 64 bits) :
- Mac OSX 10.3.9 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- This is a Plug-In that requires a VST/RTAS/AU host.