Pigtronix Power is a robust, multi-voltage analog power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for high-end guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others, preventing crosstalk or unwanted noise.
Pigtronix Power is equipped to meet the DC requirements of the most demanding pedal board setups, with 8 individually isolated outputs.
A pair of 9V @ 100mA outlets are intended for standard guitar pedals such as BOSS which do not have high current draw.Four, independently switchable (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V) multi-voltage outlets provide the flexibility to run virtually any DC powered stomp box. Two of these individually isolated, switchable outlets are rated at 100mA while the other two can provide up to 300mA of current from each output.
A pair of 18V @ 300mA outlets are specifically intended for digital Pigtronix pedals such as the Infinity Looper and Echolution 2 which have high current draw (and require individually isolated power), or for use with the included daisy chain connectors to power up to five analog Pigtronix pedals from one outlet.
- 2x 9V outlets @ 100mA
- 2x variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 100mA
- 2x high current variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 300mA
- 2x high current 18V @ 300mA
- Switchable for 115V or 230V wall voltage
- Short Circuit Protection
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Includes 5 2.1mm connector 12” cable, 5 2.1mm connector 24” cable, 2 Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector, 1 IEC wall plug
Questions on Power Pedal Power Supply
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Dimensions: 8 5/8” x 3 ¼” x 1 5/8”
- Weight: 2lb, 7.3oz