The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal is designed to be a simple device that does its job extremely well. Empress noticed that the EQ section of many instrument amplifiers offer a very limited range of control. They designed the Empress ParaEq w/Boost to give musicians a powerful, musical, high quality EQ in a conveniently small package.
The signal path of the ParaEq w/Boost is comprised of the highest quality components chosen for their transparency, powerful tone shaping capabilities, and low operating noise. With the Empress ParaEq w/Boost your instrument will still sound like your instrument, only better.
- Extremely transparent sweet sounding EQ
- Switchable q, fully over-lapping sweepable frequency selection, and 15dB of cut and boost
- Internally switchable to run off 9/12/18V power supplies
- 30dB of Boost
- Pristine clean sound with distortion measured to be less than 0.03%
- True Bypass
- Perfect size at 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5"
Questions on ParaEq EQ & Boost Pedal
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- The Empress ParaEq w/Boost does not run off of batteries. It is powered by a standard 9, 12 or 18VDC negative tip wall wart (like the BOSS PSA-120).
- Power supply sold seperately.
- Power Input Voltage: 9 - 24 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~75mA at 9V
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only): 1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- weight: 1 lb
- Q's: 0.5, 1.5 and 3
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output impedance: 510 ohms