VKFX is a virtual rack packed with outstanding models of vintage analog effect processors, especially suited for keyboard players. It captures the sound of the original masters, which were often the key element in defining a classic instrument's unique 'voice'.
VKFX is a must for any keyboard player and for anyone who wants to add a vintage colour to the recordings! If you cannot get that kind of warmth from your sample library or your synthesizer, or even on a recorded track, VKFX enriches all your tones and allows you to recreate the sounds of countless records.
VKFX was originally developed and produced in collaboration with SCARBEE who had the vision to create a dedicated keyboard FX suite.
- Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load many instances of VKFX without the fear of watching a system's processor overload appear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class
- Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules
- Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they're needed, giving users fast and total control over the effects.
- All rates and times can be sync'd to the DAW or internally timed, or left independent for a more 'analog' approach
- All parameters are automatable
- All parameters are assigned to MIDI controllers
- A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved - enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions
Questions on VKFX Vintage Keyboard Effects
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh Intel Core Due 1.5GHz | 1Gb of RAM | 1024x768 screen | Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz | 2Gb of RAM | 1024x768 screen | Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- DAW that can host VST, RTAS, or AAX64
- Also available as a standalone application
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
- You can authorize up to three computers you own with REmatrix, and one USB stick with a one click software procedure