Overloud introduces a new reference in the simulation of spring reverbs. Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, Overloud SpringAge can give the advantages of the two worlds. If you have never been able to get the real tone and dynamic of a spring reverb out of a plugin, then you need to check it out.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gears, SpringAge always gives you the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards, and synthesizer. Your recordings will have that vintage and dynamic reverb tone, that you cannot get from a digital reverberation unit.
With SpringAge's unique simulation engine, you can start from the original tone of the spring and creatively modify it by changing any characteristic of its response. You have the flexibility of an algorithmic reverb with the fidelity of a convolution-based reverb.
- Drive control lets you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone
- Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical "boingg..." spring response to transients
- Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ for perfectly shape the spring tone
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama
- Ultra low CPU usage
Questions on SpringAge Spring Reverb
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh Intel Core Due 1.5GHz | 1Gb of RAM | 1024x768 screen | Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz | 2Gb of RAM | 1024x768 screen | Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- DAW that can host VST, RTAS, or AAX64
- Also available as a standalone application
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
- You can authorize up to three computers you own with REmatrix, and one USB stick with a one click software procedure