TH3 is not just an amplifier replacement. It is a creative tool which allows to craft your personal tone and explore the boundaries of your instrument. Transform your electric guitar into an acoustic guitar. Create synth-like tones with the ring modulator. Turn the guitar into an organ with the organ-tone-maker. Import any Impulse Response from third part libraries to extend the TH3 tones without limits.
The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation. No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 2 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Randall, DVmark, Brunetti, and THD authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- Full MIDI support with intelligent controls
- Custom placement of microphones so you can get the needed sounds
Questions on Guitar Bundle (TH3 + Mark Studio 2)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh Intel Core i3 1.4GHz | 4Gb of RAM | 1280x800 screen | Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported
- Core i3 1.4GHz | 4Gb of RAM | 1280x800 screen | Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- DAW that can host VST, RTAS, or AAX64
- Also available as a standalone application
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
- You can authorize up to three computers you own with REmatrix, and one USB stick with a one click software procedure