Drive Blast contains 101 impulse responses, created with various amounts of harmonic distortion processed through sophisticated audio effect chains of custom outboard gear. In Drive Blast there are some extreme uses of harmonic distortion, and all the included IRs have been heavily processed to achieve unparalleled thick sounds.
Mixing V-Type and T-Type IRs together allows thousands of unique combinations of reverbs, from extremely creamy and warm to more nuanced effects; this makes Drive Blast an essential expansion for REmatrix users.
- 101 Impulse Responses
- T-Type IR (with prevalence of 3rd order harmonics – a "tape" sound)
- V-Type IR (with prevalence of 2nd order harmonics – a "valve" sound)
Questions on Drive Blast IR Library
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh Intel Core Duo 1.5GHz | 1Gb of RAM | 1024x768 screen | Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported
- Core i3 1.4GHz | 2Gb of RAM | 1024x768 screen | Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- DAW that can host VST, RTAS, or AAX64
- Also available as a standalone application
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
- You can authorize up to three computers you own with REmatrix, and one USB stick with a one click software procedure