For those of you who already have the Breverb 1 plugin, here's your upgrade path to the all new Breverb 2 plugin!
Think of your ideal studio... Of course, it would have all of the best reverb units used by the most famous engineers: a classic white '80s unit with its smooth and creamy tone that has been used on thousands of famous hits; a modern reverb unit with crisp and punchy tone, to forge your own unique sounding room; a dedicated post-production unit and thousands of ready-to-use presets created by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up your workflow.
Or... Think of Breverb 2! Get that $20,000 sound, all in a single plug-in, for less than $200!BREVERB 2 makes your mixes sound like a Grammy Award winning song.
With BREVERB 2 you have the sound of more than 50 new ambient spaces at your fingertips. All ambiance settings have been carefully crafted by Overloud engineers who referenced the preferred room and ambiance choices of top sound designers. They cover a wide range of applications from mixing to post-production, and many of them are optimized for a particular instrument, from drums to vocals to guitars etc. Don't waste time flipping through dozens of different reverb plug-ins, looking for the right room sound. With BREVERB 2 you can find it in one click, with no compromises in sound quality.
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambiance or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Each algorithm is engineered with no compromises in the sound for maximum quality
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation
- "Motion" parameters add liveness, musicality and the "air movement" of a real room
- BREVERB 2 emulates the analog output section of the hardware unit, making BREVERB 2 truer to the sound of the originals
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface
- Six fully assignable and automatable hardware-like faders
- Full automation through host sequencers
- Multilevel undo/redo
- Real-time MIDI control of any parameters through the six faders
- No additional latency introduced
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without any glitches or dropouts
- Host-sync of all rates and times
Questions on Breverb 2 Upgrade from Breverb 1
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Macintosh Intel Core i3 1.4GHz | 4Gb of RAM | 1280x800 screen | Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported
- Core i3 1.4GHz | 4Gb of RAM | 1280x800 screen | Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported
- DAW that can host VST, RTAS, or AAX64
- Also available as a standalone application
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
- You can authorize up to three computers you own with REmatrix, and one USB stick with a one click software procedure