When your final mix matters, trust Tonelux's summing mixer for superior sound. This amazing 16-channel summing amplifier provides unrivaled stereo summing. Each channel in the 1U OTB16 summing amplifier features its own independent level control and panning association. A pair of 8-channel D-SUB inputs make hooking up the OTB16 easy, without sacrificing rack space. What's more, you can use the OTB16's pre-fader monitor outputs and auxiliary inputs to daisy-chain additional Tonelux OTB16 mixers to expand your system.
When it comes to natural sound, nothing beats the natural tone of analog summing. That's why Tonelux built to affordable, mastering-quality OTB16 summing amplifier. With a full 16-channels of adjustable input, the OTB16 is ready for sessions with large stem counts.
Tonelux spared no expense when they built the OTB16 summing mixer. Equipped with world-famous Tonelux TX-240 and TC-260 discrete op-amps and top-quality transformers, the OTB16 lets your mix flow together naturally for maximum sound quality.
Need more than 16 channels of summing? No problem! The Tonelux OTB16 features a pair of pre-transformer outputs, which you can rout into another OTB16's mix bus inputs. That lets you add more OTB16 summing mixers - as many as your mix needs!
- Powerful summing in a pint-sized package
- Built with top-quality components
- Expandable design lets you built the system you need
- 16-channel 1U mixer with 16 balanced inputs and a Tonelux discrete summing bus
- Each channel has a level control and a panner
- 2 x 8-channel D-SUB inputs (at +4dBu)
- Famous Tonelux TX-240 and TX-260 discrete op-amps for summing
- Main output transformer can be adjusted by the master fader pot
- XLR main and pre-transformer monitor outputs
- 2 x balanced TRS inputs feed the mix bus, allowing you to daisy-chain units
Questions on OTB16 16 CH Summing Mixer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Channels: 16
- Inputs - Line: 16 D-SUB + 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR MIX + 2 x XLR Pre-transformer
- 19" Rackmount Chassis