All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
The ensemble of 14 violinists is headed by Christian Eisenberger, who in his esteemed international concert work has collaborated with artists and conductors such as Claudio Abbado, Martha Argerich, Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Herbert von Karajan, Gidon Kremer, Kent Nagano, Roger Norrington, Murray Perahia, Andras Schiff, Georg Solti, and many otherss. The ensemble of 10 violas is headed by Anett Homoki, who is a member of the Vienna Chamber Philharmonic as well as of the Volksoper Vienna.
All Vienna Instruments string sections offer an extremely wide range of articulations. The special qualities of these instruments are the result of a multitude of Performances. With larger ensembles, the random effect of articulations like Performance Trills or fast Legatos is especially pronounced, lending those Performance Patches remarkable authenticity in conjunction with the Vienna Instruments engine's Performance algorithms. With larger ensembles, there is also greater variety in the natural imperfections of musicians when changing from one note to the next. This effect, for instance, gets extra attention with the "Repetition Performance Pizzicatos" that have been recorded in two different tempos.
- Extended articulation list for the ultimate dynamics
- Up to 18 articulation groups per instrument
- 51,137 samples
Questions on Orchestral Strings 1 Full
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 running the latest update, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- ViennaKey / SteinbergKey / ArturiaKey
- 23.5 GB Free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Settings
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or 7,200 RPM or faster separate hard drive
- Host DAW that supports AU / VST / AAX Native / RTAS formats
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX Native version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard