The Olegtron Confusor is a 4 channel signal routing module useful for routing any kind of signals within a Eurorack modular system.
In short, by using a Confusor users can re-organize the patching without actually disconnecting the cables. The module is extremely useful for switching the same CV modulation signal or sound signals to different inputs, rerouting clock signals or triggers, making fills and variations in live performance and stumbling upon patches that wouldn't be created intentionally.
The module will not work as a mixer or multiple, instead it cross switches the input signals (top row) over to different outputs (bottom row). This means that each of the inputs is presented at a single output only. Using the 4 switches there are 16 different routing options, or "permutations" available.
There are 4 input jacks located in the top row and 4 output jacks in the bottom row. The two upper switches switch the order of the inputs 1&2 and 3&4 to the lower switches. The two lower switches route the signals forward to outputs 1&4 and 2&3.
- 4 channel signal router (4 ins, 4 outs)
- Reorganize patching without disconnecting cables
- Each input signal is presented at only one output
- 16 different routing permutations
Questions on Confuser Module Signal Router 9HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Standard 10 to 16 pin Eurorack power cable included
- Width: 9HP
- Depth: 36mm, without ribbon cable
- Through hole components
- Factory manufactured PCB, wave soldered
- Aluminum frontpanel with black silkscreen, manufactured by Grayscale
- RoHS compliant