The Old Blood Noise Endeavors Haunt is a gated fuzz that is capable of a wide array of fuzz sounds. From the restrained and nuanced light fuzziness to granular and biting saw sounds, many textures and character traits can be summoned with the Volume, Gate, Fuzz, Mix and Tone knob controls. The Haunt also has two toggle switches; Mode and Bass. Mode switches between two combinations of silicon transistors; Bass adds an additional low end boost to the effected signal.
Version 2 now comes with clickless switching, an internal trimpot to adjust output volume, and an expression output that is switchable between two controls: upper left control and bottom right control.
- Versitle Fuzz, Lighty fuzziness to biting saw fuzz
- Volume, Gate, Fuzz, Mix, and Tone control knobs
- 2 Mode switch to change the character of the silicon transistors
- Bass switch adds an additional low end boost to the effected signal
- Clickless switching
- Internal volume output trimpot
- Expression output switch
Questions on Haunt Fuzz Pedal V2
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Power: 9V DC - 2.1mm Plug, Negative center.
- Current Draw: 20mA