The Noise Rainbow is an analogue noise source and digital pseudo-random pulse source. Both sources are generated by new original (old stock) Soviet components (KГ401 and К176ИР10). The Analogue Noise submodule generates white, grey and colored noise.
The color output is continuously variable between red, blue and violet for tailored noise. The Digital Noise submodule generates digital noise which can be swept down to a low frequency random pulse train. The rate can be controlled by voltage, or externally clocked to increase the range into a digital VCO similar to chiptune sounds.
- Analog noise source
- Digital pseudo-random pulse source
- Uses new old stock Soviet components
- Continuously variable color output
- Digital Noise submodule with random pulse train with voltage controlled rate
Questions on Noise Rainbow - 3HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Module Width 3hp
- Mounting Depth 38mm
- Current Draw 20mA (+12V), 10mA (-12V)