The original 1969 Muff Fuzz had just a touch of overdrive and sounded like a vintage amp with a slightly torn speaker. Electro-Harmonix paired two of these together in one box to create the Nano Double Muff. Use just one Muff for a hint of milky distortion, or cascade the second Muff for over-the-top overdrive that turns the milk into cream.
In single mode, the amount of overdrive will lessen as you decrease the volume on your guitar. You can compensate for this by increasing the volume of the single Muff. In Double Mode, the Muff knobs will interact with each other so you can tweak your sound for the perfect amount of distortion every time.
- Two Muffs in a Nano-sized pedal
- Operates in Single or Double Muff modes
- Simple control set—one knob for controlling the level of each Muff
Questions on Nano Double Muff Fuzz Overdrive
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- True Bypass
- Operates on 9V Battery (included)
- Will optionally operate with EHX 9.6V AC/DC Adapter (not included)