Mutable Instruments Links
Links from Mutable Instruments adds 3 utility functions based around mixing and signal flow. Links has three different sections. The first section is a 1:3 3 output buffered multiple, great for distributing voltage from a CV output to several modules. The second section is a 2:2 2 input summer with unity gains, summing to 2 outputs. The final section is a 3:1 3 input mixer with a gain of 1/3 per channel. On each section, there is a 2-color LED to make output monitoring easier. Links has a lot of versatility and can easily find itself at home in any system.
- 1:3 is a 3-output buffered multiple, with an offset error < 0.1%. It is useful for distributing the voltage from a CV output with a large protection resistor to several modules - particularly VCOs.
- 2:2 is a 2-input summer with unity gains. The sum of the two input channels is distributed to 2 outputs.
- 3:1 is a 3-input mixer with a gain of 1/3 for each channel (averager). It is particularly suitable for rapidly mixing audio sources such as oscillators, for which a unity gain mixer would have caused clipping.
- A 2-color output monitoring LED is available for each of these functions.
Questions on Links Utility Mults & Mixer - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- 4 HP Width
- Input impedance: 1M for the buffered multiple, 100k for the mixers.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- Buffered multiple with low offset error.
- Current consumption: +/-12V: 15mA.