Mutable Instruments Kinks
Kinks from Mutable Instruments offers THREE analog utilities in one module, great for altering the shape of control voltage signals and audio.
The first section of the module is Sign. The Sign section contains a precise signal inverter, and half / full wave rectifiers. This section is great for creating new LFOs, or transforming CV melodies.
The second section is Logic. Logic has an analog OR gate that outputs the maximum of two different signals. It's great for merging two triggers / gates, making new LFO shapes, and more!
The final section of the module is the S&H, a classic circuit for synthesizers. Each trigger that's received in the TRIG input, the output voltage takes the value of the input voltage, and holds it. The input IN is normalized to a white noise generator, great for generating random stepped values. The output of the white noise is also available through the NOISE output jack.
- All inputs are DC-Coupled, works with Audio and CV
- All circuits can handle audio rate signals
- Triple function module, Signal inversion, Logic, and Sample and Hold
- S&H TRIG input edge detector: minimum pulse width: 25µs. Maximum slew rate: 0.2V/ms
- S&H sampling time: 100µs
- S&H droop rate: <0.8mV/s
Questions on Kinks Utility Modulator - 4HP
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 12mm
- Current Draw: 25mA@+12V, 25mA@-12V